Online Account Services
Cascade Natural Gas Corporation's Online Account Service offers a great way to do business with us conveniently and securely. Our Online Account Services are available 24/7 and give you the flexibility to review your account information, usage history and billing statement analysis of detailed monthly charges. Other information includes:
- Account information: Obtain your account balance, due date, last payment and other up-to-date details regarding your natural gas account.
- View Billing Statement: View this month's billing statement or access an archive of billing statements from any of the previous 24 months. You may also print your statement for offline record keeping.
- Pay Bill: Schedule a payment online, free of charge, using your checking account.
- View Gas Usage History: Curious about how much natural gas you used in previous months? Comparison charts and graphs are available to assist you in monitoring your usage. A complete statement of your account is also available, detailing recent changes and payments on your account.
- Moving? Request to turn on the natural gas at your new address and/or turn off service at your old address. Please review certain restrictions below that may apply to you.
Please DO NOT use Cascade's online forms if:
- You need service within the next two business days; or
- Your service has been disconnected because you have not paid your Cascade Natural Gas bill.
Instead, please call our Customer Service Center at 1-888 522-1130. We are available to take your calls from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m, Monday through Friday.
Please verify that your e-mail address and daytime phone number are correct so we can contact you regarding your request.
This website is secure. The service request forms use SSL encryption technology during data transmission. For more information, please review our Legal Disclaimer.