Understanding your bill
For an explanation of any part of Cascade's bill format, just click on that specific section. The larger image shows the front of the new bill; the smaller, inset image displays the back of the bill.
- Customer Information: Here you will find the customer's name listed on the account, as well as the service address, where natural gas is delivered.
- New Account Number: This area contains your new account number, as well as information about the bill date, the amount due, and the date your next payment is due. Information previously connected to your old account number will be linked to your new account number.
- Account Summary: This area provides a summary of your account, including your previous account balance, previous payment, current balance, total amount due, and the current due date of your next payment.
- Cascade's Contact Information: Use the information here to contact us and get all of your billing and customer service questions answered quickly.
- Gas Charges: This area gives a detailed listing of natural gas charges, including your monthly gas consumption, information on the most recent meter reading, and the cost of natural gas service.
- Usage History: This section provides a graph of your historical natural gas consumption, up to a maximum of 13 months. A comparison of this month's consumption versus last year's consumption for the same month is also included here when the data is available.
- Bill Remittance Stub: Return this portion of the new bill to Cascade in the envelope with your payment. When mailing your payment, please make sure the address on the remittance stub shows through the window on the return envelope.
- Winter Help: This area allows you to donate to the Winter Help Program. Cascade's Winter Help Program assists our low-income customers pay part of their energy costs. To make a tax-deductible contribution to this program, simply enter the amount of the contribution on this line and add that amount to your payment.
- How to Pay Your Bill: This section of the New Bill format provides information about the various bill payment options available to Cascade customers.
- Billing Terms: Important billing terms and definitions that are useful for understanding your bill can be found in this area of the New Bill format.
- New Address or Phone Number: If your contact information has changed, please complete this section and send it to Cascade with your payment.
If you have questions about the bill format, please contact Cascade Natural Gas at 1-888-522-1130. View the How to Read Your New Bill brochure.