Anacortes, WA - Anacortes Pipeline Replacement Project (Phase 4)
January 19, 2017
Phase 4 of the Anacortes Replacement project is nearing completion. Work is currently being performed to tie individual service lines into the new gas main. We anticipate that all customers within the project area will be connected by the beginning of February 2017.
Inclement weather has slowed the repair of asphalt and concrete surfaces. We anticipate completing the repair of these hard surfaces by the end of March 2017.
Please direct any concerns to AnacortesReplacementProject@cngc.com or contact our Customer Service Center @ 1-888-522-1130 and a local representative will return your call within two business days
July 5, 2016
Cascade Natural Gas will begin Phase 4 of the Anacortes Pipeline Replacement Project resulting in the replacement of natural gas service lines in the area shown on the map. This is an ongoing program to ensure our customers of have safe and efficient natural gas service now and well into the future. During the construction phase crews will install mains and services in the designated areas on the map. There will be some disruption of streets, alleys and parking strips and this will be cleaned up daily. Here is a brief outline of how this will impact your natural gas service:
- The replacement of the natural gas service line will not result in any costs to the occupant/property owner
- You will receive advance notification of any interruption to your natural gas service while your existing service line is retired/replaced
- Our anticipated start date for construction is August 5, 2016
- We anticipate completing construction at the end of October 2016
- Please direct any concerns to AnacortesReplacementProject@cngc.com or contact our Customer Service Center at 1-888-522-1130 and a local representative will return your call within two business days