How do I become a Trade Ally?
- Complete and submit the Trade Ally Application.
- Once your application is received, it will be reviewed for approval. If approved, you will receive a welcome packet and your company information will be displayed on the program website. If additional information is required for approval, we will contact you for clarification.
- Start growing your business by helping your customers within the Cascade Natural Gas territory save energy and money.
Note: Trade Allies must submit at least 5 rebate applications a year to maintain an Active status. Inactive Trade Allies do not need to reapply for active status, only submit 5 rebate applications a year.
Cascade Natural Gas provides participating Trade Allies with sales and marketing training, enhanced Conservation Incentive Program tools designed to drive sales of high efficiency natural gas equipment, and increased customer connections generated through its robust contractor referral program. View our Trade Ally Directory. As an Active Trade Ally you will have access to:
The home and business owners who visit the Cascade Natural Gas’ Conservation Corner website are highly motivated to make energy efficiency improvements. Cascade Natural Gas provides Active Trade Allies with customer leads in two ways:
Active Trade Allies will be eligible to receive customer leads or referrals resulting from Cascade customer requests generated through the Trade Ally Directory or inquiries received through the Conservation Incentive Program call center.
To list your company in the Trade Ally Directory, complete and return the Trade Ally Application.
Existing Trade Allies can update their company listing, online by logging in here, contacting the Conservation Incentive Program call center at 866-626-4479, or by emailing the Cascade Trade Ally Program Coordinator.
Cascade Natural Gas provides Active Trade Allies with Training Scholarship reimbursement funds to offset a portion of training exam and certification costs for professional workforce development from recognized training and certification providers or for conferences which confer Continuing Education Credits (CUEs) for certifications. This may include, but not be limited to, exams and certification provided through Building Performance Institute (BPI) and North American Technician Excellence (NATE), Performance Tested Comfort Systems (PTCS), etc. Trade Allies choosing to participate in the Training Grants / Scholarship program may receive up to $750 reimbursement from Cascade Natural Gas for attending pre-approved trainings relevant to the Conservation Incentive Program. Reimbursement will be provided following the receipt of a paid-in-full invoice from the training facility.
Active Trade Allies can log in to download the reimbursement form.
Note: Active Trade Allies have the option of participating in either the Training Grants / Scholarship or Bonus Coupon Programs, but not both.
All Active Trade Allies participating in the Bonus Coupon Program will receive fifteen (15) specialized bonus coupons worth up to $100 each to give to their customers towards the purchase of incentive rebate qualified measures. These coupons are for designated, program approved natural gas efficiency measures. Funds will be distributed to the customer in the bonus amount following the processing and approval of a measure for which the bonus coupon is qualified. The bonus amount will be included with the customer incentive. Coupons are non-transferable and are for distribution solely by the designated Trade Ally and will be available until program allocated funds are exhausted.
Note: Active Trade Allies have the option of participating in either the Bonus Coupon Programs or Training Grants / Scholarship, but not both. Cascade Natural Gas will only accept one coupon per measure, per customer.
Cooperative Marketing Funds
The marketing and/or advertising materials must include the Cascade Natural Gas Trade Ally logo and should specifically mention Conservation Incentive Rebate Program qualified natural gas equipment.
Some examples of co-branded marketing materials are: calendars, tri-fold brochures, posters, print ads, fliers, magnets, lawn signs, digital ads, post cards, pull-up banners and more.
Active Trade Allies can request the Reimbursement Request Form by contacting:
Sales, Marketing & Business Development Training
Active Trade Allies can log in to view the upcoming and archived training webinars.
Trade Ally Newsletter / Case Studies
To list your company, complete the online Trade Ally Application.
Authorized Trade Ally Logo
Active Trade Allies are authorized to use the Cascade Natural Gas Trade Ally logo consistent with the following usage guidelines:
- Trade Ally must submit all proposed materials using the Cascade Natural Gas Trade Ally logo for review and approval by Cascade.
- Trade Ally shall discontinue all use of the Cascade Trade Ally logo upon written notice from Cascade Natural Gas or upon Trade Ally discontinuance as a participant in the Cascade Conservation Incentive Program.
- Trade Ally may use the logo in connection with and solely for the purpose of promoting the Cascade Conservation Incentive Program.
- Trade Ally may use the Trade Ally logo on material that involves natural gas, and/or natural gas equipment only.
- The Trade Ally logo must be sized so that all text in the logo is readable.
- No aspect of the Trade Ally logo may be changed by the Trade Ally.
- The Cascade Natural Gas logo may not be used in conjunction with any other utility or company other than the Trade Ally without authorization from Cascade.
Active Trade Allies can email Sheila.McElhinney@cngc.com to request a copy of the Cascade Natural Gas Trade Ally logo.
Click below to download a PDF of the Washington Department of Commerce’s Combustion Safety Test Report and Blower Door Diagnostic Test Report. Both are a requirement for submitting any Residential Air Sealing rebates. Please call 866-626-4479 if you have any questions.