Start, Stop, or Transfer Service
Need to Start, Stop or Transfer Service?
Register and Login to make an online request to start, stop or transfer service to a home in our service territory. Using our Online Account Services helps us expedite your service request. You can also call our customer service center at 888-522-1130 and one of our customer service representatives will assist you. Please verify that your email address and daytime phone number are correct so we may contact you regarding your request.
Please call customer service at 888-522-1130 and a friendly customer service representative will assist with your request to start new services.
Please DO NOT use our online forms if:
- You need service within the next two business days; or
- Your service has been disconnected because you have not paid your bill.
Instead, please call our Customer Service Center. For all other areas call 888-522-1130. We are available to take your calls from 7:30 A.M. – 6:30 P.M. Monday through Friday.
This website is secure. The service request forms use Secure Socket Layer encryption technology during data transmission. For more information, please review our Legal Disclaimer.
Required Information for Meter Install
- Has the Service line been installed?
- Is this a Residential or Commercial Property?
- Subdivision Name, Lot & Block Number
- Has the Pressure Test been complete?
- Permit Number#?
- Has the Pressure Test been inspected or tagged by the City/County/State?
- Has the house piping been tied to the meter bar?
- Is it level?
You will need to be able to verify the gas appliances and individual BTU loads listed on Premise Characteristics.
- Have there been any additions or deletions to the gas equipment that we should know about?
- What is the name and contact phone number of the contractor/heating dealer or customer for us to contact regarding any other questions?
- Is the Address visible from the street?
- Do we have clear access to the meter set location?