ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®
ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager helps businesses and building owners measure and track their energy consumption. It is an interactive resource management tool that enables you to track and assess energy and water use across your entire portfolio of buildings … all in a secure online environment.
More importantly, it is the chosen tool to comply with Washington’s Clean Buildings Bill. It can help you implement every step of your energy management program, from setting a baseline and identifying which buildings to target to setting goals and tracking improvements.
Building owners, operators and energy managers can request benchmarking energy usage below. Cascade can provide monthly aggregated/whole-building usage for the gas meter numbers requested. We will initially provide up to 24 months of historical gas usage prior to the request date, and then regular monthly usage after each billing cycle. If the gas account has been active less than 2 years, the available number of billing cycles will be provided.
Using Portfolio Manager
You will need the following account information to use Portfolio Manager:
- Account number(s)
- All meter number(s)
- The primary account contact name and email address
- Get started at the ENERGY STAR website with the Benchmarking starter kit for Portfolio Manager.
Establish Your Benchmark
Request your natural gas usage:
- Have your site address, meter numbers and account numbers ready
- Email [email protected] requesting the release forms for the usage request. The request form, 3rd party permission if necessary, and Terms and Conditions will be sent via a secure email to the requestor’s email address.
*IMPORTANT: Release forms are required for buildings with two or fewer tenants that receive CNGC service. Each account holder must complete and sign the CNGC Customer Release Form.
- Fill out the forms and reply to the secure email with the completed forms attached.
- Await to receive data request. Cascade will provide monthly aggregated historic usage for the meters submitted for up to 24 months prior to the request.
Email questions or concerns to [email protected]
Tools and Resources
- Access your Cascade Natural Gas Account by logging in to Online Account Services.
- Energy Efficiency Commercial Incentives
- Improve your energy score by upgrading the energy efficiency of your building. To take advantage of further energy efficiency savings and rebates, visit our Commercial Rebate Offerings page to see our latest incentives for new energy efficient upgrades.