Residential Energy Solutions
From the cozy warmth of a gas fireplace to cooking the perfect omelet over the flame of a gas stove, gas delivers the many small comforts that make life a little richer. Clean, energy-efficient natural gas. The comforts of home at a fraction of the cost of electricity.Check out the Frequently Asked Questions below to get more information about appliances or services.
Each customer receiving services from Cascade Natural Gas Corporation has certain rights and responsibilities regarding billing and payment for our services.
A detailed version of the Rights and Responsibilities is listed below for each state:
Frequently Asked Questions
I'M TRYING TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION (MFA) CODE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
We are working with our email administrators to remedy this issue so presort does not classify MFA emails as Junk. Until we have this resolved, please use the method above.
Is natural gas available at my home?
How do I get a Bill/Payment History?
What is Oregon Wildfire Displacement Protection?
A customer who has been disconnected for non-payment within the 72 hours prior to a wildfire evacuation order may request service be reconnected after the order has been lifted. Cascade will make every effort to reconnect the customer.
Will my yard be dug up when they install the gas lines?
When is my meter read?
How much will it cost to have natural gas installed?
How much money can I save by converting to natural gas?
How much will appliances cost?
What is the Field Visit Charge?
How can I get natural gas to my home?
Can propane appliances be converted to natural gas?
Does Cascade Natural Gas Corporation install natural gas appliances?
How soon can I get natural gas service to my building?
Required Information for Meter Install
- Has the Service line been installed?
- Is this a Residential or Commercial Property?
- Subdivision Name, Lot & Block Number
- Has the Pressure Test been complete?
- Permit Number#?
- Has the Pressure Test been inspected or tagged by the City/County/State?
- Has the house piping been tied to the meter bar?
- Is it level?
You will need to be able to verify the gas appliances and individual BTU loads listed on Premise Characteristics.
- Have there been any additions or deletions to the gas equipment that we should know about?
- What is the name and contact phone number of the contractor/heating dealer or customer for us to contact regarding any other questions?
- Is the Address visible from the street?
- Do we have clear access to the meter set location?