Residential Energy Solutions
From the cozy warmth of a gas fireplace to cooking the perfect omelet over the flame of a gas stove, gas delivers the many small comforts that make life a little richer. Clean, energy-efficient natural gas. The comforts of home at a fraction of the cost of electricity.Check out the Frequently Asked Questions below to get more information about appliances or services.
Each customer receiving services from Cascade Natural Gas Corporation has certain rights and responsibilities regarding billing and payment for our services.
A detailed version of the Rights and Responsibilities is listed below for each state:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is natural gas available at my home?
How do I get a Bill/Payment History?
Will my yard be dug up when they install the gas lines?
When is my meter read?
How much will it cost to have natural gas installed?
How much money can I save by converting to natural gas?
How much will appliances cost?
What is the Field Visit Charge?
How can I get natural gas to my home?
Can propane appliances be converted to natural gas?
Does Cascade Natural Gas Corporation install natural gas appliances?
How soon can I get natural gas service to my building?
Required Information for Meter Install
- Has the Service line been installed?
- Is this a Residential or Commercial Property?
- Subdivision Name, Lot & Block Number
- Has the Pressure Test been complete?
- Permit Number#?
- Has the Pressure Test been inspected or tagged by the City/County/State?
- Has the house piping been tied to the meter bar?
- Is it level?
You will need to be able to verify the gas appliances and individual BTU loads listed on Premise Characteristics.
- Have there been any additions or deletions to the gas equipment that we should know about?
- What is the name and contact phone number of the contractor/heating dealer or customer for us to contact regarding any other questions?
- Is the Address visible from the street?
- Do we have clear access to the meter set location?