Customers should be empowered to choose the fuels and equipment that best meet the needs of their homes and businesses. Unfortunately, there has been a recent trend of policy that favors certain energy technologies over others.
Bans and limits to the use of natural gas may negatively impact energy reliability and affordability. Learn more about policies that may interfere with your choice of energy in Washington and Oregon, and actions being taken to protect energy choice.
PROTECTING ENERGY CHOICE
- Northwest Coalition for Energy Choice
- WA Building Code Amendments Legal Challenge
- OR DEQ Legal Challenge
ENERGY CHOICE FAQs AND UPDATES
RESEARCH AND ARTICLES
- Bend Bulletin Guest Column: Bend Voters Support Role for Natural Gas in Energy Future
- Key Findings on Voter Perceptions of Natural Gas in Bend, Oregon
- Key Findings on Voter Perceptions of Natural Gas in Deschutes County, OR
- Natural Gas: Advancing America – offers a substantive look at the critical role of gas in specific sectors of the U.S. economy
- Gas Technology – highlights for commercial & industrial natural gas solutions that support decarbonization and resiliency
This web page was created at no cost to Cascade Natural Gas customers.